How to get a copy of your Police Report

How to get a copy of your Police Report

You have the right to access to information held about you.

You can do so by making a subject access request.

Information provided under subject access is for personal use only and cannot be used for other purposes.

To request information held by a local police force, please contact the relevant force directly. 

To request information held about you on the Police National Computer (PNC) you need to request an ACRO Subject Access report, which you can do so here
    • Related Articles

    • Child Abuse

      If you think a child is in immediate danger, don't delay – call the police on 999, or call the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000 straight away. If you have any concerns or suspicions, contact the free helpline service to speak to an NSPCC counsellor 24 hours a ...
    • Section 7 Reports

      What is a Section 7 Report? A Section 7 Interview and Section 7 Report refers to Section 7 of the Children Act 1989 and gives the Court the power to request that a Court Officer (Cafcass, a Welsh Family Proceedings Officer, or a Local Authority ...
    • Non-molestation Order

      A non-molestation order is a type of court order known as an injunction. An injunction is a court order that either: protects you or your child from being harmed or threatened by the person who’s abused you - this is called a ‘non-molestation order’ ...
    • Applying for a Divorce

      How to apply To apply for a divorce you’ll need: your husband or wife’s full name and address your original marriage certificate or a certified copy (and a certified translation if it’s not in English) proof of your name change if you’ve changed it ...
    • Consent Order: Child Arrangements

      What is a Consent Order? If you and your ex partner agree on child arrangements but you would like a legal document to formalise your agreement then you can apply for a consent order. A consent order is a legal document that confirms your agreement. ...

    About Dads Unlimited

    Dads Unlimited is a charity that supports separated families. We work with Mums, Dads, Grandparents, and Guardians to create positive co-parenting environments to improve the lives of the children of separated families. You can find out more on our website

    If you register with Dads Unlimited you agree to be bound by our privacy policy.